Why Get a Business Merchant Account?
1. Printed Merchant Gift Certificates are transferable if they do not include a recipient email address. For security and verification purposes, you may be required to verify your identity using a credit card.
2. Multiple gift certificates can be redeemed on a single purchase if they are in the same currency. Unused balances may be applied to other purchases.
3. Gift certificates do not expire and do not accrue maintenance fees.
4. Neither the merchant nor Processor are responsible for lost or stolen gift certificates.
5. Your use of your gift certificate is subject to the following terms and conditions.
Getting a website to represent a physical or virtual store involves careful planning for a systematic mode of collecting payments instantly. You do not only have to make sure that you have a secure website, you also have to make sure that visitors and customers would pay easily on your site once they decide to avail one of your offered goods and services.
So, what really is a business merchant account? How it is different from a debit or credit card or even a bank account that accepts payment by direct deposit? Do you really need a business merchant account?
A merchant account lets you get paid quickly without getting into a credit trap. This kind of account is not so expensive and is rather affordable with all the great benefits that it could do for you and your business. This is radically different and more convenient to use than the processing payments with credit cards in its classic sense. The system has a lab terminal that lets you process orders and payments directly from your web browser. The site is greatly secure that they even tie up with larger businesses and companies to further optimize this service.